- Anacystis Nidulans (Photolyase) – An enzyme sourced from Plankton that has direct antioxidant action to avoid the development of photodamage by products that destroy the skin’s matrix.
- Micrococcus leteus (Endonuclease) – An enzyme extracted from marine waters and soil that aids in faster skin cell recovery post UV exposure.
- Arabidopsis thaliana (OGGI) – An enzyme sourced from Mustard Seed that delivers powerful antioxidant protection to minimise skin cell damage
- L-ergothioneine – A botanical amino acid that delivers powerful antioxidant protection to minimise skin cell damage
- Hyaluronic acid – Helps maintain skin moisture balance and restore radiance
- Evodia Rutaecarpa – Calms stress caused by UV rays and reduces redness associated with skin irritation